Innovation Hub Spain
The Spanish hub has the following aims:
- identify regional/national actors and stakeholders supporting, involved or interested in short food supply chain
- develop synergies with regional/national operational groups, research and development organizations, regional/national associations and other stakeholders
- facilitate communication between short food supply chain practitioners, and between them and stakeholders
- stimulate technological and non-technological innovation in Spanish short food supply chain
- disseminate main project results at regional/national level
- cooperate with other hub managers and project partners to exchange European best practices and successful cases
- facilitate data acquisition and information flow within case studies and among project actors
- organise multi-stakeholder and training workshops at regional/national level
Link here to the two Case Studies in Spain.
An Innovation and solution-based multi-actor workshop will take place online on 4 June at 9:00-12:30 CEST, organised by the Spanish Hub.
Registration & Information: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SMARTCHAIN_WS_4JUN