Training developed during the SMARTCHAIN and FAIRCHAIN Projects are available to all registered members of the SFS Innovation Platform. (Not yet registered? Register here in 3 minutes!) These training activities provide concrete support to food stakeholders interested in innovative food chains in order to optimise their performance and further development. These courses are all available on the ISEKI-Food e-learning Moodle site in the Innovative Food Supply Chains section. Here, you will find:
- A 2.5-hour course on "Introduction to Intermediate Food Value Chains (IFVCs)" based on initial research findings of the FAIRCHAIN project.
- Course opens Wednesday 1 March and closes Monday 3 July 2023.
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to those who complete all sections of the course and receive a grade of 80% or better on the final exam.
- A 5-week, e-learning course on "Best Practices in Short Food Supply Chain Innovations" based on preferred innovations in the SMARTCHAIN Innovation Inventory and the outcomes of the Innovation and solution-based multi-actor workshops.
- Course not currently available, stay tuned for a new session planned for late 2023.
- Outcomes of the "Innovation and solution-based multi-actor workshops" of the SMARTCHAIN project.
- Currently available.
The next "Introduction to Intermediate Food Value Chains (IFVCs)" course will open on WEDNESDAY 1 MARCH 2023.
You must register to get course log in credentials and access the course.
Enrolment key: FAIRCHAIN2023
Register for the e-learning course "Introduction to Intermediate Food Value Chains (IFVCs)" here!
Registration closes at 23:59 CEST on Monday 3 July 2023.
To access the Training area including the aforementioned and much more, please click here!